Mr. Guerra is a highly-reputable civil litigator and trial attorney based in Southern California. Among Mr. Guerra’s fellow members of the State Bar of California, Mr. Guerra is within the 4% of all minority licensed attorneys who actively practices law within the state.
Mr. Guerra earned his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Thereafter, Mr. Guerra earned his law degree from Chapman University after being offered a Provost Law Scholarship upon admission. During law school, Mr. Guerra excelled academically, held influential leadership positions, and competed in national trial competitions, among other things.
Mr. Guerra’s distinct level of tenacity and motivation is partly due to his unique upbringing, which is not typical of your average attorney. Mr. Guerra was born and raised in South East Los Angeles, California and later his family moved to suburbia and graduated with distinct accomplishments from La Mirada High School.
Mr. Guerra’s desire to practice law stems back to his teenage years when he represented and advocated on behalf of others, including his graduating class, and on behalf of classmates during his secondary school years. His desire to pursue law was confirmed after working in a prestigious law firm in Century City prior to law school.
An attorney’s method, approach, and diligence hinges on various factors and skills. Mr. Guerra’s personal history and love for the legal profession makes him a standout in assisting clients and dealing with adversaries amongst his peers.
Mr. Guerra has built an impressive track record as a fierce litigator and trial lawyer over his decade of practice. The foundation of Mr. Guerra’s experience includes prosecuting litigious multi-million dollar legal malpractice cases against some of the best attorneys and largest firms in the world. The diligence and difficulty of handling of such cases has served as the bases for his exquisite litigation skills, ability to solve problems, and understand complex legal issues.
When you retain Guerra Law, APLC, Mr. Guerra will personally be involved in your case and accessible along with this staff. His formula for success is based simply on providing honest, competent and diligent representation for optimal results.
Mr. Guerra has been practicing law for 10+ years and after working at various law firms, Mr. Guerra established Guerra Law, APLC in 2011 with a desire to make an indelible mark on behalf of progressive, minority-owned firms in the law business.
- University of California, Los Angeles, (B.A., 2001)
- Chapman University School of Law, (J.D., 2006)
- State of California
- U.S. District Court (Central District)
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Former and Present Professional Affiliations
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Labor & Employment Section of the State Bar
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Section of LACBA
- Mexican-American Bar Association
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Long Beach Business Community Network
- Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Greater San Diego Business Association
- The National LGBT Bar Association